The information you share with us on our blog Your Fitness Mantra, for example by providing your email while commenting to a post on our blog, is ABSOLUTELY safe with us and we will protect your privacy at any cost.
- We do not share or sell your personal information with any other website or organization. Period.
- We do not SPAM your Inbox.
- We request you to leave your email and other details while commenting for the following key reasons:
- to offer better and personalized services to you
- to know more about you and thus serve you better in the future
- to send you relevant information and help you attain your fitness goals faster and easier.
- to discourage spammers
- We also use log files that collect info, such as time and date of your visit, pages visited and the time spent by you on each page./li>
- We use information from these log files and cookies solely to assess and analyze the traffic to our blog, which in turn tells us how popular our site is and what we can do to make it perform better. Please note that cookies are not designed to help gather any personal data from visitors.
Your privacy matters a lot to us!
Any content appearing in this blog is copyright protected and may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, or displayed under any circumstances. This includes images, text, tables, logos, and so on posted in www.yourfitnessmantra.com. People or parties using any material from this blog without written consent (please get in touch at email@example.com) or proper referencing will be liable to legal action.
- Your Fitness Mantra is not responsible for any kind of damages arising out of usage or reference to any information contained in this blog.
- While we always strive to provide updated information in our blog, we provide no guarantee that the information in this blog is the latest or complete.
- Your Fitness Mantra will not be responsible for content or accuracy of the same in any external websites linked to in our blog.
- Links from Your Fitness Mantra to third-party sites do not necessarily mean an endorsement of the third party site or their services or products, unless clearly mentioned so in any part of the text.
- Any advertisements appearing on our blog do not constitute any endorsements of the companies placing ads.
- Your Fitness Mantra has not verified the product information in the advertisements and hence will not be responsible for any damages resulting from buying a product by clicking on those advertisements.
- All medical/health related info in our blog is for reference purpose only. Your Fitness Mantra does not recommend the use of health related info in the blog for diagnostic/treatment purposes. Please consult your physician before making any major health / medicine / fitness training decisions.